Friday, July 10, 2009

Play or Get Played.

Now I don't know about you, but I can't imagine a more appropriate model for a two year old than a man who adheres to a rigorous moral code and never swears. He might wield a sawed-off shotgun and engage in street warfare, but that's all secondary since Omar Little still has a conscious.


Bunk and Omar Felt Finger Puppets from the abbeychristine etsy shop.

I discovered these finger puppets online and find them to be absolutely brilliant. And if The Wire isn't your cup of tea, wait, what the hell is wrong with you exactly? I mean really, do you suffer from poor taste?!? Well, if you happen to have an aversion to high quality television, abbeychristine's shop also has a wide variety of characters from Wes Anderson movies as well as Bob Ross (afro and palette included), Ira Glass and Barack Obama. I suppose there may be a better role model in there after all...just maybe.

2 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin