Friday, June 26, 2009

Target. I Love You.

I haven't divulged this info about me yet, but I f-ing LOVE Gossip Girl. And I am completely judged by the husband on this. That's fine by me. If you watch it for no other reason, watch it for the fashion...the unbelievably fabulous and expensive fashion that I will never, ever be able to buy.

But alas, our friend and savior, Target, has once again made high fashion affordable for us mere mortals. Anna Sui has created a Gossip Girl-inspired collection. This one is going to sell out fast ladies so be sure to put September 13th on your calendars. NYMag has a sneak peak of the collection and it's pretty freaking awesome. I'm already starting my "I Need That NOW" list:



All images courtesy of Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin