Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pretty Pictures.

Since I won't be receiving any invitations any time soon to Johnny Depp's private island (well, at least not until he becomes a regular patron of Chris' art), I found another tropical island to visit.

On a side note, did anyone else read Vanity Fair's interview with Johnny Depp? The man simply oozes cool. And he's 46 years old. 46! And he says things like this: “My hillbilly instinct tells me when you’re ready to drive a golf cart, you should have a beer.” More than anything, he comes across as an ordinary guy that is living an extraordinary life and he's enjoying every minute of the ride without taking any of it for granted. But I digress...


Photograph by François-Marie Banier via Vanity Fair.

In lieu, of taking a holiday with Johnny, Vanessa, Lily-Rose and Jack, I'll settle for North Island, a resort on the Seychelles that I discovered thanks to Elements of Style.








In the famous words of Liz Lemon, I want to go to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin