Monday, August 10, 2009

A Sunday Stroll.

Summer's long awaited arrival this weekend made for a lovely evening walk after some margaritas and Mexican food in the Mission. We took a quick peak into Adobe Books to check out their current installation. I couldn't help but photograph the curious gentleman typing away. Then Chris whined about always being on his feet and cut my walk short. Assuming summer sticks around til this evening (you seriously never know here), I plan to take a walk without him and his whining.

(These were all taken before I slipped on something outside of our apartment and slammed the camera, lens first, into a concrete pole. My poor fixed lens wouldn't focus for a few hours. Thankfully it's working again. Unfortunately, my pinkie has yet to recover.)





1 comment:

  1. Saw your photo over at sfgirlbybay. Congrats!

    Sorry to hear about the pinky, though.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin