Friday, August 14, 2009

ABCs.

Ok, stop me if you've heard this one before. So, a blogger walks into a room and won't stop talking about fonts. Like, won't shut up about them, rattles on and on incessantly about serifs and tails and kerning. I mean, what's the big deal? A font is really just made up of letters...as an unbelievably amazing and inspiring art form that can transform your message from dull to mind blowing.

Seriously though, I'm going to keep talking about fonts so if you have some sort of strange aversion to type I apologize in advance. But I promise to only talk about those that are worthy of inclusion in design that is visually stimulating and thought provoking. Oh, and they will also most likely look hand drawn. Deal?

1 comment:

  1. I'm into amphersands (not sure if that's the spelling - so not into them enough to spell it properly...) Anyway, I saw some great brooches made from vinyl, each one was a different amphersand design - they were very cool. Then I lost the card... but they're out there somewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin