Thursday, October 8, 2009

150.


And no, this isn't my award nor is it a score I've ever achieved while bowling.

Holy crap! How is this my 150th post? I started this blog almost 4 months ago as a way to keep my creative juices flowing and give me an outlet outside of work (both the paid kind and the kind I do for Chris). And while not every post has come out as effortlessly (or entertaining for that matter) as I had hoped, the blog has forced me to put myself out on a limb daily and pick up my camera more!

I sincerely want to thank anyone who has taken time out of their busy lives to read this blog. I never expected anyone to even stumble upon my meager corner of the blogosphere so knowing that people actually return is unbelievably amazing!

That being said, next week I'm making a giant commitment to the greater bloggerdome when I become a regular contributor om Apartment Therapy San Francisco (check out my posts M-F at 5:45 pm PST!!!). So while I get adjusted to the daily posts there, be patient as things might slow down here for a few weeks.

Don't worry, as mature and literate as I'm sounding, my irreverent, inappropriate and sophomoric tendencies aren't going anywhere. To prove my point, my sister and I just spent 45 minutes dissecting Monday's episode of The Hills while discussing things like Kristin's obnoxiously throaty voice and the undeserved recurring role of Stacie the Bartender. And yes, I am 31 years old...and also watch Glee, Gossip Girl and The City. My husband is so proud.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the AT post girlie! Check out my blog...just awarded you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well look at you go! Congrats on the blogging milestone AND for the spot as a contributing blogger at AT! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and good luck over at AT -
    i'll be popping over to check up on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 150 posts! Here's to the next 150...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin