Friday, October 2, 2009

Merci Beaucoup et Bon Week-end!

Just wanted to send a quick thanks to everyone to all of your support this week about my trial run on a certain favorite website. You made me feel like I wasn't a giant fool for applying for something that felt entirely out of my league. I guess you were right because it looks like you might just all be seeing my contributions there very soon :) (And a big, HUGE thanks to Thuy, Melinda and David! Your collective senses of style made me look better than I ever could have done myself!)


Thom Yorke image via fb42.

This was a perfect start to what is sure to be an amazing weekend! Emily's wedding tomorrow followed by a quick trip with the husband to LA to visit with my brother, my BFF Pilar and her gorgeous daughter and then a little concert by the one and only Thom Yorke! As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Yessss!!!!!"

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Kiss Mr. Yorke for me, I do love him so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your greAT news!! I'm sure the concert was good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you! I loved your Apt. Therapy post.
    The house was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still jealous :)

    Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin