Friday, December 11, 2009

A Little Bit of This, a Little Bit of That.

Yesterday morning, I was perusing Facebook (because that's what all the cool 31 year olds are doing these days) and I came across an article written by the Mayor of San Francisco on his blog (yep, our mayor blogs...he also twitters). The article was about the Art in Storefronts projects and featured Chris' project!

I was very excited when I read it, but then I noticed under Gavin's name it said Huffington Post. Whaaaa??? I did a search on the HuffPo and sure enough, there was Chris' project in all its glory! Granted, they spelled his last name wrong and failed to give me credit for my photograph, but I guess I'll let Arianna slide this time. Chris' first national press! Very exciting!

Now, I owe you all an apology for being so flaky on the blog lately. There's just never enough time! So, I wanted to share an awesome link in order to make amends. You might have noticed that I love well-designed book covers. Well, I'm now adding DVD covers from the Criterion Collection to my list of loves.



Head over to grain edit to check out more DVD beauties.

I have a pretty crazy weekend ahead of me so if you don't hear from me, hope you all stay warm, get some shopping done and sip some hot cocoa!

5 comments:

  1. OHmygod, I love Eyes Without a Face SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a mayor that blogs? AND twitters?

    I'm SO moving to San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always see the Criterion Collection dvds at the library and want to rent them purely for the design of the covers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh congrats to you and Chris!!

    So sorry we didn't get to meet up while I was in your city last month! I kept meaning to email and kept forgetting - merr. I'll be back though - in fact, I just MAY be moving there next fall... shh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Godard is a genius! Great cover selections. So ARTSY.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin