Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ankle Biters.

Every time there's a slight chill in the air, I start eagerly planning my fall wardrobe. The reality in SF though is that it's pretty much fall all year round (except in fall when it's summer). Fall always gets me excited for boots (and leggings and scarves and coats), but lately I've been about a year behind the trends. I blame this on the fact that boots are expensive. Ok, maybe not all boots...just the boots I lust after. As I trudged through this past year in knee high vintage boots, everyone and their mother have been wearing ankle booties. And now that I'm finally ready to take the plunge, the new trend is above the knee boots, of course. Is it wrong if I just want some of these?

Oh, and while you are delivering my new shoes, could you maybe flatten out my whole neighborhood or at least install one of those moving sidewalk airport thingies? It's no fun walking up and down all these hills in four inch heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin