Saturday, December 5, 2009

We Survived.

Oh, being an artist and the wife of an artist is way more stressful than I anticipated, but we made it! We are packing our things up to head out for All Aboard today. Thanks for all of the support and sorry I've been missing this week.

It's been a long week of missteps and no sleep, but at the end of the day I'm truly thankful that this is what I'm stressed about...creating art with the man I love. I'm one lucky lady.

P.S. If you follow me on twitter, I'll try to post some iPhone pics today.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, it is not such a bad thing to be stressed about. The presence of stress is here an indication that you really care about something...In a roundabout way, the stress only elucidates what is of value.

    Haley Wulfman
    http://the-second-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin