Thursday, December 17, 2009

Please Forgive Me.



I should really be banished to the gates of blogging hell for abandoning you all for the past 6 days! Two photo shoots, an 18 hour trip to Orange County, a dinner party, a HUGE deadline at work, photos to edit from said photo shoots, etc. have made blogging and reading blogs nearly impossible. Don't believe me? I had 789 items in my Google Reader yesterday morning. Ouch!

The photo shoots this weekend were awesome though! I got to shoot my friend Thuy's ridiculously cute apartment as well as all of the odd and beautiful goodies within Paxton Gate!



I hope you are all having a fantastic week getting ready for the holidays. I promise to be back tomorrow with my Christmas wish list items and the reason why we decided against presents this year. Hope you have your hankies ready ;)

3 comments:

  1. I loved the apartment pictures. Hope you get a break soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has been slower to post! No worries. You'll get caught up!
    I am guilty of not posting/blogging as well. :)

    Haley Wulfman
    http://the-second-look.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologize...I think we all have weeks like that. I hope you find the time you need to relax and rest up. Happy holidays!!

    Happy to have found your lovely blog :)

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin