Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bon Jour Paris.


Recently, I've been itching to go to Paris...the fashion, the romance, the bread, cheese and wine, the macarons, the shopping (you get the idea)! I suppose it'll have to wait til after my spring trip to New York City and Thanksgiving trip to New Zealand (fingers tightly crossed). But once Chris and I finally make it to the "City of Light," I hope to stay here. Something about staying in a comfortable and calming hotel after long days and evenings exploring the city seems to call my name. And the fact that it's on the rue de l’Arc de Triomphe doesn't hurt either.

Maybe Jen and Ed will move to Paris next?!? I take that back...I want them in San Franciso with me!



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Paris. I think it's a dream for most people. :) I've always been envious (in a good way?) of my best friend, whose father hails from the city of light. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just posted about holidays in Paris! That hotel looks lovely. One day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone has Paris on the brain right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hotel looks SO beautiful! I hope to get to Paris someday. And I'm going to bookmark this lovely place for when I do.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin