Thursday, December 3, 2009

Checking In.

Cheerio! (My sister is dating a Brit so I feel that I'm allowed to say that...and also add u's where they aren't needed as in colour or flavour.)

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm alive and breathing. I'm not really sleeping much. I took a personal day today to do other work. I love taking vacation time to work. Isn't that grand?

If the lighting was better (and using my flash didn't give me hives), I'd show you what I was up to today. Let's just say I've printed individually numbered, two sided tickets, cut them all out by hand and given each one four nice rounded corners. I know there are some of you that will appreciate the hell this was. For the other ones, it's taken 12 hours to make 90 tickets. 12 hours! It's a pain in the ass (sorry for the language but it's 12:37 and I need to wake up in less than 5 hours). Oh, and I still have 30 to go. Sweet!

But it'll all be worth it, right? It will. I know it will. The tickets look amazing. The vinyl is getting cut right now. Saturday will be glorious!

Thanks for letting me vent. And if you were curious, this is exactly what happens when bloggers have too little sleep and a glass or two of wine.

3 comments:

  1. I have a funny little story. You and I just posted the same video of a surprised little kitten on A Cup of Jo almost precisely at the same time (I think you had me beat by a few seconds). That kitten is so adorable.
    I've been following your blog for a while now and I just LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes perfectly! (I'm sure it will).

    Do you want me to send you some bedazzled carpal tunnel braces when this is all over?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are asleep now. All of your hard work sounds amazing and yes, it will all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin