Monday, November 2, 2009

What About Bob?


Artist Jenn Ski's home photographed by Bob O'Connor.

Now that I'm contributing to AT, I'm forced to quickly learn the art of interior photography and, let me tell you, it is a whole different beast. Each time I go do a shoot, I learn more and more, but there are so many AMAZING interior photographers out there that it can be a bit overwhelming. Take Mr. Bob O'Connor for example...his portfolio is ridiculous. I can only dream of reaching that level of pictorial genius. And don't even get me started with his styling skills....I lit-rally die.

Unfortunately, my posts will likely become less frequent (I'm hoping to still maintain one a day) thanks to that aforementioned AT gig. I'm now contributing two posts per day so most of my time not at work will be spent surgically attached to my laptop. I expect I'll be kissing my social life good-bye, but luckily it got a great send off last night when Chris and I spend the evening hanging out with the uber-fabulous Alison of Lipstick on Your Teeth and her lovely boyfriend, Mark. I do wish these kids lived in SF.


The Wife and the Lipstick. We are so coordinated in our matching stripes.

3 comments:

  1. hot damn. That IS good photography! Don't worry - I've checked out some of your AT posts already and they're great! They're a hell of a lot better than some of the others I've seen on there (I'll keep mum). We promise we won't hate you for posting less over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you and I are linked somehow! I posted about Jenn Ski's home, but focused more on the home, not the photography :) So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing us such a great time last night! We both had so much fun! I didn't cry on the plane home this time, but it was tough. I certainly did a lot of sighing and making puppy dog eyes out the window...I have a hunch we'll be back to visit soonish.

    P.S. If you don't mind, I might have to steal this picture for the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin