Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Light My Fire.

I'm basically obsessed with any light fixtures that involve bulbs with visible filaments. I love their turn of the century (meaning 1900-ish) charm. Whenever I eat at Alembic or Town Hall, I stare admiringly at their lighting while I devour their delicious grub.


40W 1890 Bulb from Rejuvenation.

Renting an apartment in the city makes it hard to update our fixtures, but if I could I would take any of these bad boys any day of the week. Although it looks as if the Bubble Chandelier below might not require hard wiring which means I might have to save $300 so I can hang it over our dining table. Ooohh...I get excited just thinking about it.


Artic Pear Chandelier from OCHRE.


Bubble Chandelier by jeanpelle on Etsy.


Firefly Pendant Lamp from CB2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin