Monday, November 23, 2009

Freaking Obsessed.


Le Monde des Livres.

To say I have a preference for all things collage, retro-inspired and absurd with a bit of Dr. Strangelove and astrophysics thrown in (I stole that from Julien Pacaud) would be an understatement. I think infatuation is a much better word. So my design aesthetic is a little predictable if you've been around these parts once of twice, but can you blame me?

Case in point...French illustrator extraordinaire Julien Pacaud. Sorry Chad and Mark, but I just found a new obsession. Is genius too strong of a word? Damn these illustrators leaving me at a loss for words. Here's the first four I could come up with: I want it all.


Good Girl.


Memories of Tomorrow.


Cluedo.


World Construction Kit.
All images from Julien Pacaud found via Design Crisis.

2 comments:

  1. The second and third ones make me want to lick the computer screen. Well... maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration. Or maybe not. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Jess! I really like the 66 Polaroids That Never Existed series! I always love feasting my eyes on completely original images that have never existed and probably wouldn't if it weren't for this person.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin