Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cover Me.

I will be the first to admit that I almost always judge a book by its cover. Since the days of assigned reading lists are long gone, I rarely go into a bookstore with a specific title in mind. I can't help but be drawn to those covered with thoughtful design while I glance with chagrin at those straight out of romance land. I also judge wine by its label, but that's another post.

Let's just say I'd be so delighted to read "Bureaucracy in Modern Society" if I came across this version. What's the worse thing that happens? I hate the book, but I have something display worthy in my house? Works for me.




Images from Book Worship found via Kitsune Noir.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your living room over on Apartment Therapy. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin