Monday, March 5, 2012

Back from the dead...please vote!



Hi all,

As you may or may not know, I'm currently finishing up my MBA in Design Strategy from California College of the Arts. Needless to say, I don't have time for most things, including blogging. Somehow, though, I found the time to compete in an awesome case challenge competition.

For the Hult Global Case Competition, we were tasked with figuring out how to get 1M solar lamps to people in Africa by 2013. We did well and placed 2nd. However, 1st place gets to present the final concepts to people like Bill Clinton in NYC (all expense paid trip).

I'm not gonna lie. I want to meet Bill Clinton. I want to go to NYC. And I want our solution implemented. And if you vote for us in the online competition, you can make my dreams come true!

You can check out our solution above and then VOTE HERE.

If our solution inspires you, please share with your friends and come back to vote daily through March 9th.

Thank you so much!!! I miss you all and hope to be back after May 5th!

6 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin