Monday, July 12, 2010

A Cut Above.


It's that time again. The hair has been going into a ponytail (a wee ponytail, but one nonetheless) which signals the immediate need for a haircut. I haven't had hair past my shoulders in years because I just can't deal with the maintenance. That and it makes me feel plain and average for some reason. My current cut is giving me the same blah feeling. I have naturally wavy hair that I usually straighten it. But I'm going back to an oldie, but goodie this time around that takes advantage of my hair's texture.

I remember seeing this haircut on Julia Stiles like 6 years ago and immediately fell in love. And I LOVED that cut. I felt sassy and unique and stylish &mdash three things I could really use a jolt of right now. I can't wait to sport the cut with smoky eye makeup and the leather jacket I might have ordered this weekend when we are in Buenos Aires!

9 comments:

  1. Ooooo, that certainly is a great cut for wavy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cut my hair the same way about six years ago and LOVED it! I have wavy hair so it worked perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cut. I would take that coat, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cut but I couldn't do it. I have to be able to put my hair up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cut! I too have wavy hair and occasionally let it free from the flat iron.. Julia looks great in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just used this pic as my inspiration shot at the hairdresser and LOVE my sassy new cut. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous and so fresh looking. I think something like this is perfect for the summer and spring. Besides I don't thing that the maintainable will be too hard.

    Regards rent holiday apartment london

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute cut! i love it! it is crazy how a hair cut can just turn your mood around. if you are feeling a little tiered and not at your best... a little cut just turns that around! happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin