Thursday, April 1, 2010

An April Fool.


Image via Damon Green.

Today is my birthday. The good ol' 3-2. Before you ask, no, no one ever plays April Fool's Day jokes on me. I think I got the first and best one in when I was born. I was due on May 15th, but was six weeks early so everyone thought my birth was a joke. Ha! Beat that suckers.

To celebrate, we are heading up north to Bodega Bay (or as Chris likes to call it, Bodego) for some good food, good wine and good times. Life has been ridiculously busy for Chris and me (hence my woeful neglect of this here blog) so getting out of town for 3 days is beyond exciting. I'll bring my camera along so hopefully I'll have some amazing pics to share that will also be used for an exciting project soon to be announced!

In the meantime, you can see some of what I've been up to here and here, as I've been playing photographer and designer for one of Chris' latest projects. Granted, this isn't anything new, but add that to my normal AT posts and my recent stint of 12+ hour days at work and, well, it's been a lot.

I can't promise I'll be back posting daily, but let's compromise. How's 1-2 times a week for now? I figure sometimes is better than never, right? Please humor me...it's my birthday after all :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a great time celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i meant to post this on your actual birthday but i forgot (i do that a lot) so instead i'll post this on your sister's birthday (although it's not technically her birthday where she is located).. but anyway.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jess!

    Funny enough, I was supposed to be born on April 1st, but I was early and was born on March 15th...

    Hope you had a great weekend celebration...

    Jessica
    http://blackwhiteyellow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin